Monday, August 20, 2012

Operation Be A Kid Again

This is my list of things I never got to do as a kid, got to do but want to do again or just things I wanna try as an adult that have nothing to do with childhood. This list could be call Operation Happiness but I call it being a kid again because doing all of them will give me that feeling you get in childhood. That feeling of carefreeness, were nothing matters and everything is happy and fun and exciting, I want that feeling. I want fun. And I want to take back my childhood that was torn away from me so violently. I am taking all my horrible, sad, hurtful memories and putting happy ones in there place. The ones with the stars next to them are ones I have done so far. If they have multiple stars i did them again :-) I'm documenting everything through photos. So when im  done i will have a scrapbook, kinda like how a mom documents her children childhood  for them. I'm mothering myself.


1. Wear a tutu in public *****
2. Double Dutch again
3. Do a photo shoot*
4. Be a model for a day (these two go hand and hand unless the modeling is cat walk)
5. Learn to skate board
6. Go to Disneyland
7. Take an art class
8. Take a Ballet class
9. Take a cooking class
10. Perform in a dance recital or compete
11. "Build a bear" at the workshop
12. Go to the fair and actually ride the rides
13. Get my face painted *
14. Go on a boat ride
15. Throw a huge dress-up themed slumber party
16. read 10 books in two weeks ( i used to set goals like this for myself as a kid)
17. Audition for a movie role
18. Watch all my favorite old Disney movies in one day*
19. Fly a kite
20. Take a road trip for a silly reason Example: Drive through tons of different city's just to stop at every store the have that sells Hello Kitty stuff, or drive cross country for a shoe store lol!
21. Play hookie from work and have a day of fun
22.Go swimming in a lake at night
23. Swim with dolphins
24. Be in two places at once (yes its possible)
25. Enter one of my drawings into an art show
26. Go to Hawaii
27. Go to New york
28. Go to Bali
29. Go to Europe
30. Go to Africa
31. Make a video on Youtube and go viral
32. Get dressed up, go to a tea place, and have a tea party. Hat, white gloves, scones and all!
33. Food fight
34. Learn to play the piano
35. Learn to play the guitar
36. Learn to play the drums
37. Go paint balling
38. Spend a whole day painting in Color Me Mine or Paint a dream*
39. Learn to Hulla Hoop *
40. Learn to Hulla Hoop with more then one hoop
41. Make my own short film
42. Make a music video (for #41 and 42 see #31)
43. Run around outside without shoes on! (like a kid)*
44. Go whale watching
45. Learn to surf
46. Sky High with friends(a place made up entirely of giant floor to ceiling trampolines)
47. Join a Roller Derby team
48. Ride in a limo
49. Drive a race car
50. Ride on the back of a motorcycle*
51. Tie Dye something*
52. Picnic in a field in the middle of nowhere
53. Ride in a hot air balloon
54. Ice cream for dinner*
55. Make up a city wide scavenger hunt
56. Learn to cart wheel and back flip again
57. Hide and Seek at night *
58. Spend and entire day at the park
59. Spend hours playing in a toy store*
60. For one month pick one day a week to dress however I want (make it interesting like a kid would)
61. Join a soccer team
62. Take a kick boxing class
63. Climb a tree
64. Build a giant sand castle
65. Build a giant Leggo castle*
66. Get on a plane and fly somewhere far just for food. Example: New York for cheesecake haha
67. Race...ride... in a race car
68. Play in the sprinklers
69. Star gazing*
70. Dress up in an entire Hello Kitty outfit
71. Make a giant cardboard car....get my friends, go through the drive through, order food
72. Make a GIANT ice-cream cookie sandwich*
73. Archery lessons
74. Fencing lessons
75. Learn to knife throw
76. Build a model airplane
77. Go fishing
78. Get some of my writing published
79. Write a children's book (these 2 can go hand in hand or can be separate)
80. Graduate from a school and actually attend the ceremony
81. Start a "friendly" dodge-ball competition
82. Play street ball with neighborhood people
83. Bubbles!*
84. Zip-lining
85. Climb a rock wall
86. Pet a Giraffe
87. See a waterfall in person
88. Send a "message in a bottle"
89. Make a fort
90. Go Horse Back riding
91. Go sightseeing
92. Order room service
93. Walk on a tight rope
94. Monster truck show
95. Go apple picking
96. Spend a year doing a nice thing for at least one person everyday
97. Complete my bestfriend bucket list with Lana
98. Catch fire Flies
99. Whale Watching
100. Have a love like Allie and Noah ( The Notebook)
101. Work on a farm
102. Complete a wreck It journal with my bestie
103. Skinny Dipping!
104. Ride on an elephant
105. Three legged race! *
106. Cliff jumping into the water!
107. Paint fight!
108. Get matching best friend tattoos
109. Raise money for a charity with a best friend
110. Write a song and perform it
111. Witness a wedding proposal
112. Hold a monkey
113. Cruise the world
114. Make every single thing in a recipe book
115. Ride a mechanical bull
116. Finish an entire coloring book
117. Learn to juggle
118. Lay in the road in the middle of the night with a guy (Like In The Notebook)
119. Throw a dart at a map and travel where ever it lands
120. Get a small tattoo that means a lot*
121. Change someone’s life
122. See Paramore and Adele  in concert
123. Take a trapeze class
124. Hold a butterfly in my hands
125. Swim in every ocean
126. Write a love letter
127. Receive a love letter
128. Party on a yacht
129. Ride in a horse drawn carriage
130. Ice skate in Central Park
131. Smash a pie in someone’s face!
132. Play in a human hamster ball!
133. Carve something in a tree
134. Sit on top of the Hollywood sign
135. Drive- in movie
136. Sleep on the beach*
137. Ride in a gondola
138. See Cirque Du Soleil Live
139. Go parasailing
140. Flash mob
141. Watch the sun rise on a cliff
142. Learn how to speak French
143. Disney World
144. Helicopter ride
145. Get married
146. Have babies
147. Move to LA
148. Learn how to go a back handspring
149. Learn to do the splits
150. Get on point in Ballet
151.
152.
153.
154.
155.
......
This list could be never ending, i can keep adding to it, and continue doing things on it for the rest of my life. Thinking about doing this stuff makes me happy :-)

4 comments:

  1. That is a good list! :) I Like the title... My title would be *operation Become a kid* Because I never really was one, I Never really had a FUN, GOOD, childhood... I Mean I have SOME good memories when I was with my mom, but don't remember anything else, and I have SOOOOOOOOOO MANY memories that are HORRIBLE from when I was with The DEVIL. I'm glad you are trying to have fun! This a Good list, and a Good idea! :)<3 HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah I wasn't really a kid either, like I said in the beginning of those post most of this stuff is stuff I wanted to do but never really got to, or its things that I have wanted to do as an adult. Its not about doing kid things, its just about getting the feeling you get when you a kid before you have to worry about things. Were you just have fun all the time. I want that back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is a good idea thought, to be able to have fun, and really worry about other things... you are taking a piece of your life back by doing that :) while at the same time adding happy experiences to it :)I hope you have fun!! <3 HUGS <3

      Delete